We have gotten ready with a few small purchases:
- Paper placemats (West Elm, 50 for $23)
- New table cloth (Homegoods, $10)
- New table runner (Homegoods, $14)
- Additional stemless wine glasses to make 12 (Target, 8 for $20)
- The dining row art update was free once again by raiding my scrapbook stash
And there will be plenty of wine glasses - and even some of these?!
How cute is that?! That's all Matt. We made our own hard cider for the occasion and he likes to serve it to me all fancied up. I love him.
Happy Turkey Day to you and your family. I may not have a chance to post again until we're done. Today will be a good day of lots of veggie prep. So excited!