Thursday, June 21, 2012

What we've been Grilling!

Meg got a webber for her birthday last year and continues to work on becoming "queen of the grill." Yes, I'm writing in the third person and made that up for myself. Has anyone seen a grilling apron that says that? I think I need that, and a smoke mask.

 

Currently my new favorite technique is the grilled Caesar salad. Check out this food network recipe. The only thing I changed was leaving the romain whole so just the outside is charred. I like the mix of some charred and some fresh from the inside. And we will be making lots of kabobs thanks to my new birthday present.

 

Cashier at Sur La Table "these are for your wife?"

Matt "yeah, last year I got her a blue webber for her birthday"

Cashier "she does the grilling?"

Matt "yeah, it's pretty awesome"

Matt grils too though!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, a fancy kabob holder! I've only seen those in restaurants. You're totally a big shot with that thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete